Your privacy is very important to us.
we have very few rules and regulations governing this site.
The rules are as follows:
- We only ask you for personal information when we truly need it, like in case of business transactions or any other transaction where personal information is required.
- We don’t disclose your personal information to anyone because your privacy and safety is our first priority and policy
- We use some of your information to develop and improve our site.This addresses the issue of critics, of course we welcome constructive criticism which is aimed at helping us develop our site and not the opposite.
- Ads. Some ads appear on our website, this ads are been set by our advertising customer who may enable cookies. These cookies enables the ads server to identify your computer in order to compile information about you or others who operate your computer. This information enables the ad networks to deliver targeted ads that they think will suit your lifestyle, E.g Google ads.
- Comments: Your comments and opinion should be addressed in other of the contents of this blog and to the appropriate topic which it is more related to, by rest assured that your opinions won’t be left hanging without reply. We are always committed to providing meaning and candid solution to your problems from the best of our knowledge.